Hidey Hole Nursery
Hidey Hole Nursery is the only habitat available that provides escape cover for newly hatched fry. Nurseries greatly increase the survival rates of your forage species. As predators approach, the fry are able to move quickly and safety through the mesh and continue feeding without interruption. Initially protecting the fry will help ensure more forage fish are available as the season progresses and increase recruitment for next year's spawning class.
- Includes (1) mesh enclosure, (4) 24" grass limbs and (1) marker float & rope
- Recommended depth: 2-3 ft.
- Surface area/volume: 8 cubic ft.
- Dimensions: 2' L x 2' W x 2' H
- Includes (1) mesh enclosure, (12) 48" grass limbs and (1) marker float & rope
- Recommended depth: 4-5 ft.
- Surface area/volume: 32 cubic ft.
- Dimensions: 4' L x 4' W x 2' H