Aquastrike 2.5 gal
Aquastrike® is a broad-spectrum, aquatic herbicide used to control nuisance and exotic aquatic plants.
- Consult product label prior to use
- Requires short contact time
- Contains dipotassium salt of endothall (28.6%) and (diquat dibromide 10.6%)
- Application rates vary from 0.875-1.625 gallons/acre-foot of water
- Shipping via UPS or FedEx is prohibited
Due to governmental regulations, we do not ship these products to the following states: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA. Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. We do not recommend the application of any chemical for algae, weed, parasite, or disease treatment during the summer months in ponds without an aerator in operation. The reactions of many chemicals cause rapid decomposition of heavy vegetation growth and/or greatly reduce the oxygen content of the water, causing distress and possible death to the fish.