Cutrine® Plus Granular
Cutrine® Plus Granular is an effective, copper-based algaecide used to control a broad range of troublesome, bottom-based algae.
- Consult product label prior to use
- Treated water is safe for both swimming and irrigation when used as labeled
- Application rate: 60 lbs./surface acre
- Effectively spot treats Chara
- Slow-release granule provides up to 5.5 weeks of algae control
- Available in 30 lbs. bags
Due to governmental regulations, we do not ship these products to the following states: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA. Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. We do not recommend the application of any chemical for algae, weed, parasite, or disease treatment during the summer months in ponds without an aerator in operation. The reactions of many chemicals cause rapid decomposition of heavy vegetation growth and/or greatly reduce the oxygen content of the water, causing distress and possible death to the fish.