Hidey Hole Reed
Hidey Hole Reed is designed as a highly fishable substitute to flooded vegetation like rushes, reeds and cattails. Reeds provide excellent cover for a variety of fish species in deeper water.
- Imitates flooded reeds - a unique and productive fish habitat
- No assembly required
- Flexible limbs deflect hooks to minimize lost tackle which fishing
- Attracts species that suspend in dense, vertical structure
- Includes: (3) 2' segments of 1/4" galvanized chain, (6) reed stems and (2) stainless quick connects
- Recommended depth: 10-12 ft.