Phoslock is a phosphorus-binding compound that utilizes lanthanum to remove free phosphorus from the water and restore water quality. Phoslock may be applied in a single application, over several days or even split up over multiple seasons, depending on the site objective.
- Consult product label prior to use
- Rapid & permanent removal of phosphorus
- Certified for use in drinking water
- Mix with water and apply as a slurry
- Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) compliance solution
- No water use restrictions when applied as labeled
- Available in 55 lbs. bags
Due to governmental regulations, we do not ship these products to the following states: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA. Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. We do not recommend the application of any chemical for algae, weed, parasite, or disease treatment during the summer months in ponds without an aerator in operation. The reactions of many chemicals cause rapid decomposition of heavy vegetation growth and/or greatly reduce the oxygen content of the water, causing distress and possible death to the fish.