Stingray® is a selective, aquatic herbicide used in the management of floating aquatic weeds, such as water lettuce, water hyacinth, salvinia and duckweed.
- Consult product label prior to use
- Visible results in 24-48 hours
- Can be mixed with other herbicides that contain 2,4-D, diquat dibromide, triclopyr, or glyphosate
- Application rates are 6.7-13.5 oz per surface acre for duckweed
- Mix and apply with Cide-Kick II
- Available in quarts
Due to governmental regulations, we do not ship these products to the following states: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA. Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. We do not recommend the application of any chemical for algae, weed, parasite, or disease treatment during the summer months in ponds without an aerator in operation. The reactions of many chemicals cause rapid decomposition of heavy vegetation growth and/or greatly reduce the oxygen content of the water, causing distress and possible death to the fish.