Weedtrine® D 1 Gallon
Weedtrine® D is a defoliant herbicide used to control submerged and floating aquatic weeds.
- Consult product label prior to use
- Use with Cide-Kick II to maximize floating weed control
- Requires 5-10 gallons per surface acre
- Water use restrictions for livestock, domestic use and irrigation apply
- Do not apply in muddy water
- Diquat dibromide concentration 8.53%
Due to governmental regulations, we do not ship these products to the following states: CA, CT, ME, NY, NJ, OR, and WA. Read and follow all local, state and federal regulations pertaining to the use and application of these products before ordering. We do not recommend the application of any chemical for algae, weed, parasite, or disease treatment during the summer months in ponds without an aerator in operation. The reactions of many chemicals cause rapid decomposition of heavy vegetation growth and/or greatly reduce the oxygen content of the water, causing distress and possible death to the fish.